Friday, January 29, 2010

Las Vegas Glamour!!

Monika and David were referred to me by one of my favorite coordinators, Laura Ward. She is a brilliant coordinator that has a repertoire of working with celebrities including, The Osbourne's, Tom and Katie (L.A. Wedding Reception), Will and Jada (son's 16th), David Beckham (welcome party) and more. She has the knack of finding the sweetest brides and then sends them to me!

This couple wanted an "Old School Glam" motif for their Las Vegas wedding at the Four Seasons. What they didn't want was anything too flashy or anything too Vegas, just something subtle though glamorous at the same time. We came up with this lovely idea of using a chandelier, with the 'flash' in just one swarovski crystal at the top, which we included on all of the pieces that had the chandelier printed on them. These were quite large invitations measuring 6x9 in an unusual though beautiful color palette of brown, silver and ecru with a textured linen shimmer. The image below is of the 5x5 stationer/thank you card I designed for them with the same sophisticated chandelier and a simply elegant monogram.


1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. I know that I can put complete trust in you with my clients and your work is Always exquisite. You have a natural knack for customizing something so personal that truly reflects each couple and event. Not to mention you are Simply delightful and no one, myself included, ever seem to want to leave your cozy space ;)
    This is why I used you for my own wedding and still to this day people say they can't get my stunning invite out of their head and it makes them want to get married all over again. So with that said, I look forward to the next person I can introduce to you and see what Gem you will create. Every Bride squeals when they see the final product.....and even a couple grooms for that matter, okay maybe not quite a squeal.....
    THE INVITATION SETS THE TONE AND THE THANK YOU CARD KEEPS THE MEMORY OF THAT SPACE IN TIME WELL AND ALIVE FOR YEARS TO COME.
    With Gratitude,
    Laura Ward-ELByr~ ELBYR EVENTS

    ReplyDelete