Sunday, January 31, 2010

Robin Manno Photography

Robin Manno is a young, edgy, and very cool photographer that specializes in head shots and just recently began doing baby photography. I hired her to do one of my children's graduation photos and they turned out absolutely amazing. My other daughter cannot wait for her turn in front of the camera! Creating her business collateral was a fun process, where I first started by designing a business card utilizing both sides of the card with samples of her work as well as including her contact information on the front. I also created her logo that she will be using on her website and with all of her future marketing materials. Seen below is an example of her photography and my design in 4x6 marketing postcards that we created that express her stylish sense of photography in a simple and effective look. If ever you are in need of a photographer, hire her, she's great!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Marcela! I can't tell you how many compliments I receive about my business cards. I have even had people contact me just to see where they were printed. You are awesome to work with!!! I look forward to our next photo shoot together and also to designing my new stationary with you soon!

    ReplyDelete