Friday, January 29, 2010

The Beverly Hills Hotel Wedding Extravaganza!











When Justin and Karina first came to my studio, I knew that they would end up being more than just another couple simply looking for invitations. This was an extraordinary couple, and Justin quickly appeared to me to be one who "lives out loud". He gravitates towards anything and everything GRAND! So, of course the Beverly Hills Hotel is the venue where this lovely couple decided to have their celebrations. We came up with the idea to use the hotel as inspiration for the motif and signature of the event. We designed the invitation incorporating a palm motif representing the hotel, while the bride and groom brought a bit of elegance and personal style to the design by creating a family crest that was then used on all of the wedding materials. A variation of the crest was even used on the wax seal closing each invitation.
It's all in the details!

This couple have become wonderful returning clients. We even used their crest for holiday cards that I designed for them. I cannot wait to make their baby announcements when that time comes, I'm sure they will be GRAND!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW that seal is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! What an elegant and memorable invite. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete