Sunday, January 31, 2010

Martha Stewart Lip Smacking Cootie Catcher



A fun party favor and a way to let your guard down all in one! The new Martha Stewart magazine features this old school "cootie catcher" game, bringing the past to the present in a timeless party favor. In my version I labeled each front panel, 'Who, Would, You, Kiss', instead of the common "Kiss" in four languages. Inside you will find eight numbers. Once a number is picked, you would open and close it that many times, then pick which ever number is shown to reveal who you will kiss! The choices I placed inside are Bride, Groom, Best man, Bartender, Etc. Such a fun idea that could work for numerous events. My favorite would be a bachelorette party where the choices could be, guy to your left, next blond who walks in, etc. Get crafty and make yourself one, they're lots of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!!! I used to love these when I was young...what a great idea to bring them back!

    ReplyDelete